Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bye Bye 2010

And alas, I am back.

Only half-an hour till the 31st of December 2010. Tik a tok a tik a tok. And I've finally found my way back to this little blog of mine. I really do try to update it, I do, but well - you know. Let's hope I can update it once a day? That might be stretching it a little though, so let's try for once a week.

What can I say? 2010 has been very kind to me. I've travelled, I've lost love - I've gained love, got my first real job... 2010, you've been wonderful. This year has been filled with many new incredible experiences that I would not trade for anything and I feel richer all the more for it. Life's good, can't complain.

I'm not going into the book reviews just yet. I know I promised Mockingjay and maybe others, but I feel like that that's old news? So I'm going to skip it and start afresh in 2011 (did not love Mockingjay FYI). The last book I read in 2010 was Darklight by Lesley Livingston. It was OK. As usual, the beginning-middle was very average, but just when I've decided to stop reading the series, the end just grabs me again. And I want to go on. Well, it's a trilogy, I might as well finish it.

This is it for now. I will be updating again in the near future. In the meantime, here's a snapshot of what I've been upto (apart from work and uni);


Spot me?

Lots of love,
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. oh finally update!

    I C U CC-U :) But that dude blocking half your face :(

    Tell the girl below you on the left I said hello <3

    ReplyDelete