Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back!

From the greatest holiday ever!

HELLO! Just how is everyone doing? My, how my blog has been quiet! Hopefully that won't be the case starting soon. So yes, I'm back from my holiday to Jordan, Israel and Egypt and yes, I was blown away by those 3 countries (I can now honestly claim that I've been to Africa!). Everything was just so breathtaking, and the people there were extremely nice and friendly. It was the most happiest 12 days of my life. I took many pictures - over 600 I think - and I wont be uploading them all here. They're on my facebook, so for those who are interested to see them, feel free to add me; carai_an_ellisande@hotmail.com. But make sure you let me know you're a ClickCliqueOnline reader! I don't randomly approve friend requests.

So this is how my blog will operate for the next few days. I will put up book reviews - like usual - but in between them will be tidbits from my holiday. So after this post, I'll put up my review of Wicked Lovely. And then a holiday tidbit, and then a review of Mockingjay (yes, I finally got it and I've finished it last night). And so forth.

Uni is starting, starting on thesis, internship and my first real job. It will be a super busy year. I hope everyone is having a nice day!

Toodles!

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment