Sunday, September 5, 2010

Adios, Indonesia!

and heeellllooooo Egypt and Israel!

Tomorrow will be the day that my real holiday really starts. I'm really excited. I have been obsessed with Egypt's history since I was in year 7 (thanks Mrs. Wilson!) and I have never imagined that I would one day actually go there and see the pyramids with my own eyes! It's a dream come true! And then there's Israel; I'll finally get to see all the places that I've read in the bible. I am sooo stoked! It's a 12 day trip. It's now 2.49 am and I just finished packing (I guess that's what happens when you leave everything till the last minute right?). I hope all of you are having a very nice holiday. I'll be back in I guess, 2 weeks!

Love you all!

P.S. I've finished Wicked Lovely and am now starting on Graceling. I haven't had time to write a review for Wicked Lovely - I'll do so when I get back - but I gave it 4 stars. The ending wasn't amazing, but the whole ride was. Also, Mockingjay has not arrived. I'm so sad. So my plane-read will be Graceling and The Gargoyle. Take care everyone!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Just read this. As always be safe and have lots of fun. Say hello to Brendan Frasier if you see him fighting off mummies =p

    PS. Your real holiday starts when you come back here :)

    ReplyDelete