Monday, August 30, 2010

Beastly

Still lookin mighty fine Mr. Pettyfer!

I believe I have not posted anything really Beastly related in this blog of mine, and well, I think that's blasphemy. I have not read the book - written by Alex Flinn - but I have seen the movie trailer and yes, it is epic looking. I don't think I'll be picking up the book; a modern-take on one of my favourite fairytales, Beauty and the Beast. I like my YA books to be very, fantasy-like, which I think Beastly sort of is, but not as much as my usual munches like; I Am Number Four, Wondrous Strange, Wicked Lovely and so forth. However, without a doubt, I'll definitely be watching the movie. After looking at these posters, how can anyone refrain?

Beautiful, isn't it? Which one do you like better? I reckon they're both amazing! Beasted up as he is, Alex Pettyfer still manages to look super, duper irresistable. And Vanessa Hudgens looks gorgeous on both posters. I really can't wait for this movie, set to be released next year (Damn Charlie St. Cloud!). I'm not sure which one I'm more looking forward to; Beastly or I Am Number Four. If I'm not mistaken, they'll be released within a month of each other; something about Alex Pettyfer being introduced to the U.S market. Anyhow, I can't wait! I'm sure, if you're anything like me, you can't too. ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment