Friday, January 1, 2010

Speaking of An Education ...

Hello people, it's Carey Mulligan and Shia LaBeouf!

Talk of the devil and he doth appears! Haha. Here are some cute pictures of newly IT couple (for me, anyways) Carey Mulligan and Shia LaBefouf!

I used to be a huge fan of Shia, right? But his movies kinda suck now. And he plays the same character over and over again, and he tackles them in exactly the same way. Show us some variety dude! But Carey, now, after the movie An Education, I have big love for her. She really is a promising actress. She looks so adorable with that pixie haircut. If you have any doubts about her acting prowess, listen to this; she has been predicted to be a "Top Money Making Star," along with Taylor Lautner. Now I don't know about Lautner, but I believe Mulligan can get there. All the best, Carey!

[Disclaimer: Foh shizzle, the pics ain't mine!]
[source]

2 comments:

  1. I love Carey, especially her performance at Pride and Prejudice.. she is sooo cuteeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really check out An Education. Her best role by far. I love her, very much. :)

    ReplyDelete