Friday, January 1, 2010

Is Jared Padalecki Getting Married?

Can anyone really compare to Rory Gilmore?

Gilmore Girls alumn and current star of the CW's Supernatural, Jared Padalecki, may possibly be getting hitched in a couple of months. All this time I thought he was still going steady with his long-time not-famous girlfriend, but apparently, I was wrong. He has gotten himself engaged to Genevieve Cortese, star of the new series, FlashForward. Say, what?

I had no idea that these two are dating at all. She's only been in my radar for a few months, and pretty unremarkable to say the least. I don't know this couple, I have no opinion about this couple ... but Jared is a Gilmore Girls alumn (and my God, how I love that show!), and thus this news is worth posting. I wish the two of them happiness and joy in their coming nuptials!

[Disclaimer: Foh shizzle, the pics ain't mine!]
[source]

UPDATE: A couple of ClickCliqueOnline readers have informed me that this is not true. Well then, let's move on? I wish Jensen, then, all the happiness and joy in the world! Because him, I love :). Oh btw, thanks guys for the update :).

8 comments:

  1. i don't think so, it's just a rumor.
    if he does, it just seems like he being hurt that Jensen is going to. After all he is not stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rumor was started by sombody pretending to be his cousin. Its not true. The girl who started it isnt even related to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really? Wow, thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I think... that girl needs to get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Jared Padalecki really married? Just wondering

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those two are now married. :P

    Also, she looks a bit like Joey Potter (Katie Holmes from Dawson's Creek)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Source:
    http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/03/02/supernatural-stars-jared-padalecki-and-genevieve-cortese-are-married/

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are married and now have a new born baby..YAY FOR THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete