Friday, January 1, 2010

The End, the End of the Two Taylors

At this point I'm thinkin' ... something's the matter with Swizzy.

I am way late to blog about this, but incase some of you don't already know, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner have called it quits! And it seemed only just like yesterday that the two of them got together (oh wait, that's true). So say goodbye Taylor(s) fans, alas it has ended.

If you have been routinely reading my blog, you would know that I did not support these two as a couple. It is reported that Lautner was more into her than she was into him, and well, I guess it just didn't work. He jetted all over the place to try and go see her, but she didn't do the same.. or something of that sort. Whatever. You know you would think after hearing this news, I would be happy. But I'm just starting to think that there's something a bit wrong with Taylor Swift. I've warmed up to Lautner recently, coz facts are facts, the dude is super hot. And he's like mega-rich. And he's been predicted (along with my girl, Carey Mulligan), to become a "Top Money Making Star" (and despite his lack of talent IMO), he must have some to warrant this prediction. AND, it seems like he's super sweet. AND, it seems like he's head over heels for her. What more does she want? I know, I know, you can't help who you like. But, really now? Why is it that Taylor Swift's relationships never work out? I love her, but I'm starting to feel that she's overrated.

[Disclaimer: Foh shizzle, the pic ain't mine!]

2 comments:

  1. yahh kok putuss?? agak disayangkan nih chell..huhuhu
    putus gara2 swift cuekk yaaa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sprtinya sprti itu! keep checking clickclique yah for more info. :D

    ReplyDelete