Friday, January 1, 2010

Lindsay Lohan's 6126: More Than Just Leggings

I don't hate it

All over the web, people have been trash talking Lindsay Lohan's 6126 legging line. And this trash talk has increased in number ever since it is reported that Lindsay will launch a full apparel line. Now I know she has done some questionable things in the past, but I don't think that this decision warrants any negativity. I think the sketches look pretty fine. Here, take a look.


Many people argue that her designs are not fashion-forward or whatever. And yeah, maybe that's true. But these sketches are clothing that I would wear. It's sexy, edgy and well, beautiful. I am sure that my friends would love these too. I think people need to cut Lindsay some slack. This is good work. Don't damper her parade. She's turning her life around, doing some pretty inspiring work too. And I wish her nothing but success. Let's hope her clothing line will be a hit, because I'll be cheering on with her.

[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment