Wednesday, August 25, 2010

YA Couple Alert!

Alex Pettyfer is Number 4!

Now this news just hit me out of the blue. I have been wanting to read I Am Number 4 by James Frey. A Young Adult book of course, I've really been munching them lately. I came across the book sometime ago on Goodreads, read the reviews, was interested but have never really researched it (because there are currently so many books in my to-be-read pile!). You can imagine how shocked I was to find out today that book is already being made into a movie. And that Alex Pettyfer is playing the role of Number 4! And that he's dating his co-star Dianna Agron! 3 incredible news slapping me on the face!

Alex Pettyfer. Alex, alex, alex. He is like the guy for YA books. I'm not kidding. Surf youtube and you'll know what I mean. He also has Beastly coming up, another YA book I have yet to read. Lots of people had used him for Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments series (I went with Mitch Hewer), and lots of people are currently using him for Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games series. I haven't used him for anything, but I totally get his appeal. To me, he has become synonymous with YA books. And well, he definitely has/is, what with Beastly and I Am Number 4 and all.

I love the fact that's dating Dianna Agron because I love her. The pictures of them together that I've seen are very, very cute. I am excited for this movie, for Beastly, and for them. I really hope I can find I Am Number 4 in Kinokuniya tomorrow. Please, please be there!

Alex Pettyfer, you're totally on my radar now.

[Disclaimer: Foh shizzle the pics ain't mine!]

4 comments:

  1. Ever since Michelle posted the link on Goodreads, I've wanted to see the movie. I think I've watched the trailer five times in the last few hours. Oh, why oh why can't Beastly come out in Sept.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a moment there I thought you were talking about the I Am Number Four trailer! (which has not been released as the movie is still filming, lol). Yes I know, Emi! I was heaps bummed out too when I found out the release date has been pushed back. :(. Have you seen the movie poster? It's uh-maz-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't yet, only the trailer and a few small parts of the website! Do you have a link to one? I started listening to the book earlier tonight and really like it so far. The blog opening was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll post the posters in my blog! They're too awesome not to post ;D. I'm glad you like it, this means that the possibility of the movie being great is high. lol.

    ReplyDelete