Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Southern Vampire Marriage

A True Blood Wedding. Perfection.

I have a major soft spot for the cast of True Blood. I was out of the loop of this awesome series for a very a long time. And then on one fateful day, I picked up Dead Until Dark. I was hooked. After that, I just had to watch the series. And it is as awesome as they say it is. Unfortunately, for me the book peaked at Dead Until Dark. Dead and Gone was good too, but the books in between and the book after was... in retrospect, a big downer. I'm sticking to the show now.

Anyway, even though on the show and in the books our dear Sookie and Bill have not tied the knot, they have done so in real life this last Saturday!

After the click, check out who came to this bloody shindig :)




I see you, Lorena! Haha. Apparently almost everyone in True Blood (or is it everyone?) were in attendance. Sweet, right? I love Anna Paquin's wedding dress; it's elegant in an understated way. Not a big fan of her hair do though. Nonetheless, I'm sure it was a magical night for Anna and Stephen. I'm geeking out. I love True Blood, and I love Anna and Stephen (and Mr. Northman, where is he?).

Congratulations!

[Disclaimer: Foh shizzle, the pics ain't mine!]
[source 1]
[source 2]

No comments:

Post a Comment