Monday, August 23, 2010

The Mortal Instruments Music

The Flavour of Jace Wayland

Back when I was obsessed with The Mortal Instruments trilogy, I made an album cover art along with a tracklist of songs I thought suited the feelings of our broody Jace Wayland. I still like this fake album of mine, but the books, in retrospect were just....meh. Seems like I'm a pretty impulsive person; I get too excited after reading a book. Don't get me wrong, I love the world Cassandra Clare has created but the dialogues in the trilogy were just really...... And they killed off......! Really now. And don't get me started on Clary! An epic fail of a character (Bella > Clary, OMG right?). Actually, all of the characters in the trilogy were off. Which makes me wonder why I liked the books in the first place. Well it definitely had its turns, plot-wise. It had teenage angst. Good, good. And during that time, I had madddd love for Jace Wayland. So, must give credit where credit's due. I'm going off tangent here. Fake album, yes. Here's the cover and tracklist;

As you can see, I used Mitch Hewer (Maxxie! From Skins Generation 1) as Jace Wayland. Perfection by the by. Go give the songs a listen and tell me whether you think it suits Jace. I still have this album on my ipod, and it was ages ago since I read the books.

The best book of the trilogy was City of Ashes, imho; all the good angst was stored and showcased there.

Oh, I notice I've got 2 new followers. Hello! Feel free to comment on anything you see. BIG LOVE for you two ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment