Monday, May 10, 2010

Really, Iron Man 2?

A total flop in Rachel's eyes.

Ah. How to say this? I hated Iron Man 2. It was slow, not funny, and lacked action. While I agree that movies shouldn't depend on action and effects alone, I really felt that Iron Man 2 lacked these, amongst many other things. The first Iron Man movie was by far, the superior one. And was I the only one who thought that Black Widow was going to be a villain? Well the fact that she was not was quite a revelation.

The only thing I liked (and even this, not so much), was the promise for The Avengers. And that is only because my man, Edward Norton (you know, Hulk?), will be in it (he better be!). The Captain America shield was cute, but I guess, that's about it. I'm not really a comic book junkie so I don't know my mythos well, so apparently, there were many references in the movie that I didn't notice. Seriously, this movie was a let down. Not long into the movie, I was already thinking about something else. My interest was lost. Not even Robert Downey Jr. could save it for me. And he's quite delicious too.

No comments:

Post a Comment