Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Random Idea

Well, not really random.

I think everyone is very much aware that I'm a total and complete bookworm. And during this summer break (I would say it's summer in Jakarta right now), I've been very in tune with this particular trait of mine. I've recently joined Goodreads and it has been amazing. I love being part of a book community; it's so refreshing to find people with the same interests as me. So this got me thinking, should I turn my blog into a book blog? I'm obviously more passionate about books than Hollywood. Or should I leave it as it is? A blog with a touch of everything? Books, movies, A-list celebs, music? Maybe still that, but leaning more towards books? Ah I don't know. I guess we'll just see as time goes on. I hope to be more active now that I have more free time at my disposal.

Well how is everyone? How are my almost non-existent readers? haha. Book reviews coming up lovelies :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment